May 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Wild Thing

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!! Finaly weekend!! :)

I got to make a card for a Challenge!! Happy me!!! :)
My card is for the new CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!!



I hope you can still see the Sketch in my card.
I created the background,using a chevron stencil,masking tape and distress ink! With the leaves and the cute tiger it's kind of hard to see! ;)

I used Clearly Besotted's adorable Wild Thing Stamp and Die Set!! I LOVE this cute tiger...so sweet!!
The leaves are from CB's Leafy Accents and the little flowers are also from Clearly Besotted,from their Love Blossoms Set!


other supplies: My Creative Time - Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More, Distress Inks,MFT - Hybrid Inks, Spectrum Noir Markers, Heidi Swapp Chevron Stencil

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

I wish everyone a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute and fun and lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh how absolutely adorable!!! I love everything about this card Cindy!! The little tiger is so adorable and the greenery is fabulous!! Just precious! Thank you so much for the sweet comments dear friend!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! ((Hugs))

Petra Swart said...

So cute, Cindy, and I can definitely see the elements of the sketch in your card!!! That little tiger is so adorable and I love all the sweet flowers and leaves!!!! Lovely spring/summer look with all the lovely colours!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you stamped the background! Fabulous take on the sketch!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is simply adorable! Love the little flowers.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com