May 13, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #186

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

This is my third and last post for today! You may scroll down for My Creative Time's 3rd Sneak Peek and the new The Card Concept Challenge!

And now on to our new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
We have an awesome new Sketch for you this week from the wonderful Jennifer Brum!!

I am using a new Set from My Creative Time,which will be available this Friday!! It's a very sweet Set called Light the Candles!! I watercolored the pieces of this cute cupcake!

other supplies: My Creative Time - Bunch of Fun Circle Dies - Geo Borders, Wink of Stella

Check out the FMS Blog and look at the amazing card from the Clean Team!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

A really great take on the sketch. Love how you've used the sequins and twine. Karen x

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet sweet card with the perfect sprinkling of sequins!

Jen Mitchell said...

Absolutely adorable! I love those big diagonal stripes!

Lesley said...

Sequins and twine! Yum! Great card!

cm said...

The stripes, the cupcake, the candles, the sequins, the sentiment: a birthday celebration on a card! Love it, Cindy..absolutely love it!
Hugs~c

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love the fun striped border and the pretty mix of colors.

Karren said...

I just love the diagonal stripes and that cupcake is too cute! Gorgeous card!

Stampingcountry said...

Such a cute card! You cupcake is the perfect compliment to your crisp black & White and the sequins are a beautiful accents.

Jen Brum said...

Super fun card Cindy! I love everything! That cupcake and candles are so cute! Love the sequins and the thread and that fun striped border! Amazing!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I adore the graphic punch from your card! GREAT sequins! :)

Cindy said...

I LOVE the way you used the sketch! This is such a fun and colorful card. Love the embellishments, too!

Rita W said...

This is so cute, Cindy! I need to go check out this new release! I am pretty sure I spied a coffee set. :) Love your cupcake!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Stunning as always Cindy! I love your use of white space!

Petra Swart said...

Oh boy, what would I give to have such a yummy cupcake to enjoy with my tea I'm having at the moment, now!!!! Your card is so cute, Cindy!!!! Love your bold B&W strip and the cute little twine bow and the sequins!!!! The cupcake is beautifully coloured!!! Very sweet card, Cindy!!!