May 6, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #185

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!!
I hope everyone is having a great day!!

I'm sorry,that i am so pretty quiet lately,just nothing much going here!! ;)
It's fair in town and the girls spend quite some time there! Boy,that stuff is getting expensive!! :/
I would love our German Mark back...i hate the euro!! I remember,right before we switched to the euro, one ride on the bumper cars where 1,50 Deutsche Mark,which was 0,75 euros.Now one ride is 2,50 euros,which would have been 5 Deutsche Mark! NO one would have payed 5 Marks for one ride! It's getting crazy!! Oh well...

Ok,on to our new Challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!!
Our hostess this week is the oh so sweet and amazing talented Cindy Hall!! 



I just got the Say Cheese II from Simple Stories the other day! The first one was my all time favorite paper pack and the only one i used until it was empty!! YAP,i really did empty a paper pack!! ;)
Even though,i am not much of a paper using crafter anymore,i still have to have pretty papers....kind of weird!! lol

 supplies: My Creative Time - Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More - Bunch of Stitched Stars - Thanks for the lift, Spectrum Noir Markers, Doodlebug Sequins, Gems

Stop by the FMS Blog and check out the amazing creations from the Clean Team!!
Hopefuly you'll get to join us!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Lesley said...

This is adorable, Cindy! I love the fun colours!

Jen Mitchell said...

Super cute Cindy! I love the big star and the airplane is adorable!

Linda Callahan said...

Bold, bright and oh so cute! You make the happiest cards!

Karren said...

OMG this plane is the most adorable thing I've seen and it looks fabulous in front of that big star. Gorgeous papers and a gorgeous card.

Petra Swart said...

Such a sweet card, Cindy!!! Love your cute little aeroplane and the stripy B&W paper works so beautifully here!!! The black and red sequins and bling are perfect for the finishing touches!!!! Love it, Cindy!!!
Have a great day!!!

cm said...

Once again, your signature style of 'cute and classy' is showcased here! The wee plane is so charming, and your patterned papers perfectly combined! At the risk of being repetitive: awesome!
Hugs~c

Jen Brum said...

Such a great card! I love the fun colours and that fabulous airplane! Oh, of course I love the sequins!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh how super cute this card is! I just love the plane stamp you've used!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is such a sweet card Cindy! I love that little plane and your colouring is to die for! Thank you so much for your inspiration over at FMS! Hazel xx

Rita W said...

This is just too adorable! I love that plane and your card just has a super fun feel to it. I love your style so much!

Amy O said...

Fun and adorable! I love the colors you've used and the dsp choices. I'm with you -- I find dsp to be so inspiring. Even though I don't use as much of it anymore, I am still so drawn to it.