October 13, 2015

Tag it Tuesday

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great start into the new week?! :)

Today is Tag it Tuesday at My Creative Time!!

I die cut a piece of white smooth cardstock using the Tag Dies.I stamped some small Snowflakes from the Holiday Tags Set and clear embossed them! I sponged over it with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick distress Inks.
Than i die cut the two round tags from the Holiday Tags Set and sponged the smaller one with Worn Lipstick distress ink.
The cute snowman is from the Snow Buddies Stamps and Winter Snowman Dies!
I stamped the sentiment from the Snow Buddies Set on a Tag that i die cut from the Fun Stitched Tag Dies!



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable! I love the pink snowflake background!

jessica said...

This is such a beautiful tag Cindy!
LOVE the different pink colors!!!!

Verda said...

Great tag. I so love using non traditional colors for different themes.

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a cute sweet pink winter tag...love it! The twine goes perfectly. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a cute sweet pink winter tag...love it! The twine goes perfectly. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a cute sweet pink winter tag...love it! The twine goes perfectly. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quilt4fun2 said...

So sorry! I don't know how this happened :( When I clicked publish a screen came up saying there was a conflict and someone else may be trying to post at the same time...try again! As you can see that fail screen came up a few times.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kay Miller said...

That is just darling Cindy!! I love the pink and the sweet little snow lady! Such an adorable tag! Have a great week my friend! ((Hugs))

cm said...

Your snowbaby, bundled all in pink, is darling; the background snowflake tag is sooo pretty, and the sentiment, simply sweet! Smiling brightly in seeing this!
Hugs~c

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ well isn't this tag so darn CUTE!! LVOE the products you used and I swear you are inking master!!!