October 21, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #209

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!!
I hope everyone is doing well!!

We are doing fine here!! I LOVE...love our Fall weather here!! So beautiful and nice!! Just one negative thing,the change from summer to fall always makes me very sleepy!! I feel old!! hehe
My kids are off for this and next week....fall break...it's nice having them home!! :)

Ok,on to my card for our new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!! We have an awesome Sketch for you from the sweet and talented Jennifer Brum!!

This Sketch was perfect for using this beautiful stamp and die from Clearly Besotted,called From Our Home! I love this pretty wreath heart!! The sentiment is also from Clearly Besotted,called Fancy Sayings!
I did a light sponging behind the heart with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.The stitched panel was cut with My Creative Time's Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More!


Check out the FMS Blog and look at the fabulous creations from the Clean Team!!
I hope you'll get the chance to play along!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty! That soft pink wash is gorgeous behind your wreath!

cm said...

Oh my, Cindy...you've showcased this wreath beautifully! Simple, elegant, sophisticated...Another breath-taken-away delight!
Hugs~c

Karren said...

Beautiful card and the soft pink in the background really makes the wreath pop. Love this!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Such soft subtle colors and then the hint of some color with a spark of shine! LOVE!

Kelly S. said...

This wreath is beautiful! Cut and colored so perfectly and I love the soft shading behind it!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE that pretty sponging behind that sweet heart shaped wreath Cindy! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Now I've seen your card there are more Clearly Besotted goodies on my wanted list. Just love how you've used the wreath. Karen x

Jen Brum said...

Such a beautiful card Cindy! I love that wreath - it's gorgeous! The shading in the middle is beautiful! Love the bling too!!!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, Cindy, this is stunning!!! Love the soft pink sponging behind the beautiful heart wreath and the sentiment stamped in grey!!! Love it!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

That's a gorgeous wreath Cindy. I love how you've colored it and how it looks against the soft pink background!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Perfect little bit of sparkle! Great job on the background ink! :)

Kim S said...

Such a sweet wreath - I love it with the soft pink "glow" behind it!

Greta said...

Feminine, soft & gorgeous! Pinned it!

Jen Timko said...

Perfectly lovely! This wreath is beautiful and I love the bit of pink behind it.