October 28, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #210

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
I am this week's hostess! I hope you'll like my Sketch! I thought i'll try a little something with the sentiment placement! You of course don't have to stamp it sideways...it's all up to you!! :)

This Sketch was a great chance using these cute mittens from Clearly Besotted's Stitched Mittens Stamp and Die Set!! I did some watercoloring and sponging on the background with Distress Inks!! I added some Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter to the white parts of the mittens!!
The stitched panel was cut with My Creative Time's Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More!


Please stop by the FMS Blog and check out the beautiful creations from the Clean Team!! Thank you girls for Rocking this Sketch!!! :)

I hope you'll have time to join us! Can't wait to see your creations!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your inky watercolor work is always fabulous! I wish I could come and watch you work! The colors are perfect and the mittens are oh so sweet! Thanks for a super sketch this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

You have such a way with watercoloring, I wish you'd teach me how to do what you do! And your little mittons are just fabulous. I love how they've got a little shimmer!

Karren said...

I just love what you do with distress inks, Cindy! You've taken a fabulous sketch and made an awesome card!

Petra Swart said...

Love your sketch and the great card, Cindy!!!! Those mittens are so cute and I love the little glitter!!! The watercolour bg is beautiful and I really like the idea of having the sentiment sideways!!!! Hopefully I'll have some time to play along!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Kim S said...

Charming mittens! I love the contrast against the background colors!

Kelly S. said...

What a fun sketch, Cindy! LOVE those stitched mittens and the colors are so soft and lovely!

Susi said...

What a great way to use these dies! And the coordinated sponging behind them is lovely.

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! This is a fabulous card, Cindy (and a fabulous sketch, too!). No one does watercoloring as well as you do, and it looks perfect on this card! I love those adorable mittens and the beautiful color scheme.

Dana M said...

What a terrific card Cindy! The mittens are adorable and your coloring is amazing.

Amy O said...

Oh, my! That background is gorgeous! If you ever make a video showing how you watercolor and sponge, I will be watching it over and over. I love the cute mittens, and I love the fun sketch.

Rita W said...

This is so pretty, Cindy! The background is lovely and those mittens are so cozy.

Jen Timko said...

YAY.....I have distress ink and now I have an example to follow! Your colors, your little mittens....this card is adorable! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

Narelle Farrugia said...

The distressed ink, the mittens and sentiment are all a wonderful combination for your fab festive card Cindy!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ STUNNING! LOVE the design, the colors and oh my you are master at inking aren't you??