October 14, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #208

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! :)

I am back with a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
We have a wonderful Sketch for you this week from the wonderful Cindy Hall!!!


I had quite some fun creating this card! :)
I started by stamping the orange stripe on the left side with Clearly Besotted's Basic Stripes Stamps.Than i stamped some of the Spiderwebs from CB's Fright Night.I die cut a small black panel with My Favorite Things Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles! Than i die cut the cute pumpkins from CB's Boo to You Stamp and Die Set and the adorable little bat from the Fright Night Set! I first stamped some splatters with Hero Arts Brush Strokes,before i glued down the panel to my cardbase! The little bats and sentiment are also from Clearly Besotted's Fright Night!






Please stop by the FMS Blog and check out the amazing creations from the Clean Team!!
Hope you'll have time to join us!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Totally fun! This is adorable for Halloween!

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a super fun Halloween card! Love it!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, love, love, LOVE your super sweet Halloween card, Cindy!!!! Those happy pumpkins are so cute and I love the bats and all the spiderwebs!!!! The ink splatters and sequins completed the lovely card perfectly!!! WOW, I really like this card a LOT!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Karren said...

This is so cool! All the little details add up to a fabulous card!

Amy O said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love those pumpkins and the little spider webs are so fun. Great card, Cindy!

Jen Brum said...

Great Halloween card! It is just so cute! I love those pumpkins and the little bats! All the spiderwebs are so perfect! Love it!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this! I am loving all of those cool Halloween details Cindy!

Jen Timko said...

Such Halloween-y goodness all in one card! Those little spider webs are so adorable...and the pumpkins. Love them too! Adorable take on the sketch!

cm said...

You've created 'spook-tacular' magic with both these CB sets, Cindy! I have them, too, so there may be a 'case' coming on! Love the whisper of purple...
hugs~c

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ LOVE this!! Oh my how darn CUTE!