October 14, 2015

Inspire Me Wednesday

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! :)

It's Inspire Me Wednesday at My Creative Time!!

I am pretty sure,i don't have to tell you that i found my inspiration on Pinterest!! :D
I love this idea and i am pretty sure i'll be crafting some of these with my girls for our tree this year!!


But today,i've turned it into a card! I used flowers instead of snowflakes though!!
I started by die cutting a circle from the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies! I had put the circle on my cardbase and traced around it with a pencil and sponged around it with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
Then i die cut all those flowers from the Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves Dies and glued them down to the circle! I used Tumbled Glass for the centers,added some wink of Stella and Glossy Accents!
The sentiment is from the More of my Favorite Sayings!!


Check out Miss Emma's Blog and look at the creations from her and some of the Team girls!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Aileen said...

It is just fabulous, wonderful colours, layout, sentiment. Perfect

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is so Gorgeous & Elegant WOW!! I too love the colors so beautiful. You definitely nailed your inspiration and did an outstanding creative job!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun idea! This turned out so pretty! I love the inking behind to set it off!

quilt4fun2 said...

Cool ornament...our snowflake die will look good for that and I should make one. Who would think it would inspire the beautiful card you made?
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Verda said...

Your card turned out beautiful .

Karren said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Beautiful take on the inspiration project.

cm said...

I'm crushing over and smitten by your translation of the inspiration ornament into a flower card! Incredibly pretty and soooo ingenious!
Hugs~c

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ EEEKKKK!!! This is GORGEOUS and I am speechless! BEAUTIFULLY done!