September 14, 2014

I'm nuts about you

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday!!

I've had a pretty quiet day today,so i took my "free" time to create a card for the new retro sketches Challenge! I haven't played for a while,so it was about time!! hehe



I got quite a few new Clearly Besotted goodies on friday.Had this cute Set "Nuts for You" on my wishlist for a few month,and now i finaly ordered it since it will be retired soon! Incase you've missed it,CB is having a Clearance sale and many of their beautiful Set's are retiring.
I love this adorable Squirrel! :)


supplies: Clearly Besotted - Nuts for You - Scalloped Edges Dies, Carta Bella - A perfect Autumn Papers, MME - Enamel Dots, String, Hero Arts - Brush Stamps, My Favorite Things - Hybrid Inks, Twin Touch Markers

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

That's an ADORABLE guy! Such a fun card!

Petra Swart said...

Soooo cute, Cindy!!! Love your card!!!

Have a great week!!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Cindy. Love it!!
Lorry :o) xx

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it Cindy!!
TFS~

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh this is another ADORABLE card! I LOVE the squirrel and the leaves! Then the papers ~ PERFECT Fall colors! AMAZING as always!!!

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh this is beyond cute Cindy!! That little squirrel is adorable and I just love the patterned paper behind! The twine and little cluster of leaves is perfect! You're so awesome! ;)

cm said...

Totally adore your showcase of the squirrel and leaves set, which I'm so fortunate at have, as well. Super sweet! My little guy needs to come out to play...thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs~c