September 3, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #152

Hi everyone,

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

This is my second post for today! You may scroll down for the new The Card Concept Challenge.

Only a few more days until my girls get back to school.Not sure if i am happy or sad!!
It's been so fun having them home! I think it's good though,getting a little more routine back.
I am happy though,that i'll have more time on commenting and surfing Blogs again! :)

Ok,on to our new Challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!!
Our hostess this week,is our very sweet and talented Cindy Hall!!
You will love her Sketch!!

I ordered some new Papers last week.I really need to get used to it again.I hardly haven't used papers lately,and i used to be so addicted. :) I also got some more of the American Crafts Woodgrain Cardstock in black and brown.I love it!


supplies: Clearly Besotted - Autumn Flowers - You're a Hoot - Frame Mat Die, My Creative Time - Piles of Smiles ( sentiment ), Carta Bella - A Perfect Autumn Papers, My Favorite Things - Hybrid Inks, Glossy Accents, Sequins, Googly Eyes 

Stop by the FMS Blog to check out all of the amazing creations from the Team!!
Hope you'll have time to play along!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Amy O said...

What an adorable little owl! The googly eyes are so fun, too. And I love your mix of dsp. Beautifully done, Cindy!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful for fall! Such a cute owl and I love the leaves tucked behind him! Sweet card!

Jen Brum said...

Cindy, this card is so adorable! I just love that owl and those leaves! Such fun fall colours! This is so beautiful!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wonderful card Cindy! I love the colors and the cute little owl. And of course, the woodgrain cardstock is perfect for an autumn card!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! Love the fall colors and anxiously awaiting cooler weather!

Karren said...

This is such a beautiful card with so much interest and texture! Gorgeous!

Kay Miller said...

Oh what a sweet little owl and such a fabulous cluster of goodness on this card! I'm so ready for fall!! haha! This is just darling Miss Cindy!!!

cm said...

An awesome fall card in every way; that little owl is absolutely darling! I hear you about the patterned papers; mine are feeling mighty neglected of late. My 'obsession' appears to be shifting more to stamps and inks, for the moment, however, I'm starting to feel the 'call' of my dies, so I'll be dipping into the papers soon! As for you: looks like you don't need to get 'back into practice,' because this is pure delight!
Hugs~c