September 13, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!

I did get to make a card today! :) Had to take a small break! The girls school started on Monday and the organisation was SO very bad! I just got my big girls schoolbooks yesterday,and there are still a few missing!! A joke! :/ I had to do some major running around in different offices this week!

Ok,on to my card,i made for the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!!


And for the new Clearly Besotted Challenge with the Theme Fall/Halloween!!


I am still in need of Halloween and Fall cards.At least another 10 or so!
We don't celebrate Halloween over here,but i have family in the USA who do.
I've used Clearly Besotted's Boo to You and Fright Night for my card!

other supplies: My Mind's Eye - Frightful Papers, Sequins, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, My Favorite Things - Orange Fizz Hybrid Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oh that's so darling Cindy! I love the little pumpkin and you are so creative to make the little bat garland!! What a cute cute card!! Hugs my friend! :)

Mandy said...

What a great Halloween card Cindy. Love the string of bats!

Tenia Nelson said...

What an awesome card!!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love your bats, Cindy!!! This is such a lovely Halloween card!! Great1!!

Lesley said...

Hi Cindy! Wow, those bats are too cool! What a neat idea. I always admire your creativity! Thank you for joining us at CTS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your bats banner! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh look at this CUTE Halloween card!! I LOVE the bat banner, the sequins and the pops of colors! I hope you got everything your daughter needed! Nothing worse than running around trying to get things together! UGH!

cm said...

Such an innovative take on this sketch, Cindy...and spook-tacularly fabulous! Another card from you = more sighs of happiness from me!
Hugs~c

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love your creative way of using the bats, Cindy! Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x