September 19, 2014

Autumn

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday!! :) Finaly weekend!!

It's getting SO hot here again! I thought my lovely fall would finaly arrive,but nope,it feels like summer again!! Not liking it! I did enjoy the sun for a while,but now i am SO ready for fall!!

I made a card for the Clearly Besotted Halloween/Fall Challenge.I already upload it a Hallween card a few days ago,so i thought i'm gonna throw in a Fall card as well! :)

I've used their adorable new Woodland Pals Stamps and Dies.I love these cute critters!! :)
I stamped the cute Deer with Distress Ink and used some more inks and a waterbrush for a little shading and so on.
The leaves and sentiment are from CB's Autumn Flowers.

other supplies: Hero Arts - Brush Stamps, Sequins, Ribbon

I'm off to make some Loom Bands with my daughter now!! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


8 comments:

Kay Miller said...

This is just darling Cindy! That little deer is so cute! Love the little scene you created with the leaves! I'm sorry you're not getting your fall yet. We've warmed up here some too... boo! :)

Petra Swart said...

WOW, what a lovely little scene you have created, Cindy!! I love your very cute card!!!

Lyndal said...

This is FABULOUS Cindy - gorgeous scene you have created & LOVE the colours!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I'm just about to post a card with the deer and spotted this one. Love how you've got him hidden in the leaves. Gorgeous little Autumn scene.
Sarah xx

Kelly S. said...

That is SO adorable! Love this nature scene!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ this is so GORGEOUS too! Let alone ADORBS! Well we seem to be in the same boat as you ~ hot, cooler and then hot again! right now it's too cool! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Stephanie said...

This is absolutely STUNNING, Cindy! I love the fresh colours :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

cm said...

Your sweet deer, nestled in the pile of lovely autumn leave, in nothing short of beautiful! You've captured 'fall in the forest' most wonderfully! Gorgeous! We're into full fall weather here; the leaves are sporting their fall splendor, which I love, but the air is crisp and the wind becoming cool. I wish fall would come, but the temperatures remain warm *grin*
Hugs~c