September 4, 2014

I love you watts and watts

Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday!!

Hope everyone's week was ok so far!

I have a card today,i made for two Challenges over at Simon Says Stamp.


One for the Simon Monday Challenge,they Challenge us to make a statement with bright ink, a large stamp, or otherwise be bold in your stamping!


And for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Their Challenge is to use rubber or clear stamps,no digi images!

And here is my card! I've used the Watt's Up Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp.Haven't used it for a while,but it was the first Set that came into my mind when i thought of bright inks.
I've used My Favorite Things Hybrid Inks to stamp my images.I just love these Inks.


other supplies: American Crafts - Smooth Cardstock, Glossy Accents, Sequins

Thank you SO much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness how fun is this!!! You do the most fabulous design Cindy!! I LOVE the multl colored fans at the top and bottom!! SO cute!

Deepti said...

This looks awesome :) the bright colors on this card can make anyone happy !

Anonymous said...

loving this! the composition is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cindy, so pretty and a fabulous design.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Heidi's birthday blog hop
hugs
Mandy xx

cm said...

Oh, for gosh sake's, Cindy - all these 'jaw dropping' card are causing me a very bruised chin! This one: spectacular! The sentiment captures my response perfectly: I love this watts & watts!
Hugs~c