February 22, 2012

You're so sweet

Good morning everyone,

I love creating treat boxes right now.I allready showed 2 on my Blog last week.
Some girls have asked for the template.And i working on an "inch" one right now,since i measure almost everything in centimeters.
For this Box today,i've used the adorable Buggy Designs Mouse die! I love this sweet little mouse.
And the window was made using Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Frame 7!


supplies: American crafts CS, Doodlebug Flowers, Twine, Pearl, Rhinestones, Acitate for the window, My Creative Time - This & That Stamp Set, My Mind's Eye - Happy Go Lucky 6x6 Papers, Buggy Designs - Mouse Die, Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Frame 7

Make sure to stop my Scrapbuggy.com to get a lot of awesome die's to an amazing price!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

Have a great day,
Cindy

1 comment:

Kate said...

This is so cute. I love that little mouse.

Hugs,
Kate