February 22, 2012

My Creative Time - 3D Wednesday

Good morning everyone,

Welcome to another 3D Wednesday at My Creative Time!!
This means,anything but NO cards and NO Layouts! :)

I made a Paper wreath for today.I found this on the internet a few month back.I was going to use this for Christmas,and forgat.But i thought this would be a cute Easter/Spring project.Here is the link for the tutorial.
I made mine smaller,and i didn't use a premade wreath.I just cut a 6x6 circle on my Cricut using Kraft cardstock.You may wanne cut more then 1,to make it sturdier.I cut two and it works for me.

I used My Creative Time's new Stamp Set Hello Spring and Spring Chicken Backgrounds!
The papers are scraps i had left over from the Echo Park - Springtime Collection!
And the twine is from the Twinery.com!
I added a few Pearls and Rhinestones on the last layers.Kind of looked naked to me without anything. :)





Please make sure to stop my Emma's Blog to find more inspirations from herself and the Team! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day,
Cindy

16 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, this is amazing, I definately need to try this.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so pretty, it looks like alot of work into it, love the twine!!
Kristan

Tammy said...

This is absolutely beautiful.

Kate said...

I love it my friend. This is absolutely Gorgeous. Just perfect.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, this is awesome, Cindy! Looks like a lot of work, but so worth it! Gorgeous!!!

Leanne said...

Thump! That was my jaw hitting the floor Cindy! This is just wayyyy to amazing! I love it and will check out the tutorial! Love the paper and your egg is gorgeous my friend! Hugs, Leanne

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ AMAZING! First I need to buy this! What a GORGEOUS wreath! I love the colors, the pattern paper and the little embellishments around the wreath! I was just playing with twine ~ but NOTHING like this! What a great idea! Just PERFECTION!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love love love your wreath! the twine, the paper, the pearls...pure perfection!

Jeanne said...

I just ♥ this wreath!! Fabulous job! I need to check out the tutorial and make one of these. The twine is perfect! :)

Cathryn said...

Oh my goodness Cindy this is fabulous! Beautiful job on this wreath, lots of work!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

Oh my goodness! Your wreath is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! It is perfect in EVERY way!!! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of work! Super neat job!!!

hugs
Cassandra

Amy C said...

What a super cute paper wreath!! Fab colors and I love the darling little egg hanging in the center.

quilt4fun2 said...

What a beautiful job on your spring wreath. You can change out the dangle for other objects or none. You will be able to use this for many springs :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

How pretty. Love the twine and the colors of paper you used. Great job!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23@ca.rr.com

bonnie said...

Beautiful wreath sweetie...gorgeous colours and papers! ;) Hugs x