February 29, 2012

You

Good morning everyone,

For today i made a card...nothing new,i know...lol! I just love making cards.I should do a Layout or something different...but as soonest i start crafting,it's to 90% always a card.I can't help it! lol

I used this beautiful Arrows Die, Lifestyle Crafts - High Rise Alpha and the beautiful...beautiful Lifestyle Crafts Pop up Butterfly.
I am sorry for the blurry picture!

supplies: My Mind's Eye - Dilly Dally 6x6 papers, Stickles, Ribbon, My Creative Time - Many Greetings Stamp Set

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

And don't forget to check out Scrapbuggy to find some amazing deals!!!

Have a wonderful day,
Cindy

2 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

There is nothing bad about doing cards :D at least you have ideas that are fresh and new...this card idea with the YOU and arrows is great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kate said...

Beautiful CAS card. You did awesome on this one my friend. I know what you mean about the cards, I am so behind on scrapbooking but I just love making cards too.

Hugs
Kate