February 8, 2012

My Creative Time - 3D Wednesday

Good morning everyone,

Welcome to another 3D Wednesday at My Creative Time!! Means anything,but no Cards or Layouts!!

I must say,that i am glad i made this project last week,before my little cuttlebug left me!! :(
Poor little guy broke! I still don't know how it happend,but it did and i was very sad!! I had NO idea how much i would
need a cutting/emboss systemI haven't touched anything crafty since then.Sounds weird,i know!!
BUT,after reading myself though a few Forums,and talking to Shar i decided to order the Big Shot.It should arrive today! I am very excidet!! I can't wait to get back to crafting!!
Ok,on to my project for today.

I made this frame using these wooden tongue stick things from the doctor.I have no idea,how you guys call them! lol Every now and then,when i went to the doctor,i took a few...i mean...you never know!! LOL
I just glued paper on them,distressed the edges a little with a sanding block,used tattered rose distress ink and 4 brads to hold the frame together.I used My Creative Time's - You had me at Chocolate and Teeny Tag Greetings!!


Check out Emma's Blog to find more beautiful projects for today!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day,
Cindy

14 comments:

Kate said...

She is really the sweetest thing isn't she. Great project and great use of the tongue depressor, never would have thought about that one my friend but it works. Love the flowers and charms. Great job on this frame.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

Beautiful frame. So creative and absolutely perfect. I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the patterns you used on your tongue depressors! Then all of the fun elements are just perfect! Of course, the pic of your gorgeous daughter doesn't hurt!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is just adorable!!! fab picture of your daughter too!!!

Kim H said...

First of ALL what a cUTIE in the picture! What another CLEVER idea! I LOVE the paper and all the extras! The metal is so cool too! I LOVE the teeny tags ~ it just add the perfect touch! FABULOUS job!

Shar said...

What a great idea!!! And this pic is so sweet!! Your girls are just adorable, Cindy. :)

Cathryn said...

This is the most precious project ever!!!! That picture is perfect for the frame you made, love it! Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Cindy,Your frame is AWESOME!I LOVE the great patterns and colors,BEAUTIFUL!and Your little one is TOO CUTE!Have a great evening my friend!!:)

Crafty Moni said...

Your project is super cute, I'm going to have to try making one myself:)Thanks for sharing.

Peace, Love & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

quilt4fun2 said...

Who would have thought Tongue Depressors (that's what I call them) would made such a cute frame for a lady bug. Very clever idea and it turned out perfect. Enjoy your new Big Shot :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

She looks like such a cute little ladybug! Love your frame..great job :)

hugs
Cassandra

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the frame. I guess with enough imagination you can make anything pretty with paper. Tongue depressors? Who knew.

Tammy said...

What a cute idea. Love the picture she is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Very cute!