February 15, 2012

Button Bear

Good morning everyone,

I just can't seem to get enough of cute little Button Bear!! He is so cute! :) Incase you haven't checked him out yet...you should...you will not be dissapointed!!

So,i made two cards for today,using my favorite die! :)

supplies: Bazzill Cs, Echo Park - Yours truly, Twine, My Creative Time - 100% Sweetness and You had me at Chocolate Stamp sets, Distress Ink

For this card i have also used from the new Lifestyle CHA release,the Nesting Inverted squares! To give the bear a little texture,i've stamped on it with a woodgrain background stamp and clear embossed it.

supplies: Bazzill CS, My Mind's Eye - On the bride side one 6x6 papers, Ribbon, My Creative Time - Just a Little Note to Say stamp set, Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Inverted Squares, Buggy Designs - Button Bear

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a wonderful day,
Cindy

6 comments:

Kate said...

OMG my friend these are so cute, love the paper you used and those bears are just adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Unknown said...

Cindy,
Thanks for sharing the bears, he is so super cute I had to order my set.
Veronica giving my blog a new look, and the button bear looks like the bear that will be on my blog. I just had to order him.

Jan
bearycreativecrafts.blogspot.com

Shar said...

Oh my goodness, these are adorable! You always do such sweet things with the cutie patootie button bear die. :)

Unknown said...

What an adorable bear!

Crafty Moni said...

This bear is so cute. Both of your cards are adorable, but I am loving the way the blue bear turned out after you stmaped on it:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Evelyn said...

What a sweet little bear. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com