February 20, 2012

Sunshine....Missing you

Good morning everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! :)

Today i would like to show you two cards,i made using some very special dies.
One is the very cute Buggy Designs - Mouse Die and the other is the Scrapbuggy Exclusive - Helicopter Die!!
On the Mouse card i've also used the Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Pinking Circles to create the sun! 

supplies: American Crafts CS, Teresa Collins - Caroline Breeze 6x6 Papers,  Ribbon, Peachy Keen face stamp, My Creative Time - This & That Stamp Set, Buggy Designs - Mouse Die, Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Pinking Circle Die's




supplies: Bazzill CS, Ribbon, Fiskars border punch, stickles, distress ink, My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy Boy 6x6 Papers, My Creative Time - Happy Mail Stamp Set and Stitched Oval Die, Exclusive Scrapbuggy Helicopter Die

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a wonderful day,
Cindy

3 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are adorable, Cindy! I particularly love that helicopter die - so cute, especially with the Love stamp!

Glora said...

These are SO sweet! And I am REALLY loving that helicopter card. That die looks DARLING!!! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

These are so cute. I have to agree with Katie and Glora love that helicopter die too.

Hugs,
Kate