February 29, 2012

My Creative Time - 3D Wednesday

Good morning everyone,

Welcome to another 3D Wednesday at My Creative Time! :) No cards or Layout's allowed! :)

I am done with all of my Easter cards.So i am finishing some homedecor projects for Easter! I haven't really decorated in the last few years.Don't even know why! lol But for this year i wanted to change this.

For today i've created some Paper cubes,that i decorated using Emma's goodies! :)
I used her Spring Chicken Background, Hello Spring, Color me Happy , Happy Hunting, Teeny Tag Greetings and the Alpha from Anyday Bingo & Crossword!




supplies: American Crafts and Bazzill Cardstock, Zing Embossing Powders, Twine from the Twinery.com, Twin Touch Markers, Glossy Accents

Make sure to check out Emma's Blog to find more inspirations from herself the Team!! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a wonderful day,
Cindy

16 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! When I saw your project, I literally said, "Oh my word!," out loud. So incredibly detailed. I just love these. Wonderful project Cindy!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ These cubes are just ADORABLE! I LOVE the idea but ALL the details are so PERFECT! You used so many of Emma's stamps and they blend so well! Simply GORGEOUS! I want them!

Crafting Katie said...

Your cubes turned out adorable, Cindy! I LOVE them!!! the colors are just awesome!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Cindy! Awesome color and details! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your Easter project!They are soooo ADORABLE,I LOVE all the sweet details and colors.Just BEAUTIFUL my friend!Have a SUPER day!:)

Jeanne said...

I just love these little cubes! Adorbs! This project is motivating me to get a jump on my Easter cards and projects!!

Glora said...

WOW, your little cubes turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love them! What a darling idea! Hugs- Glora

Scrappin with the bug said...

Too cute. I love those little boxes. What a fun and cute little idea. Love the little way you used the egs and tags. Great job.

Amy C said...

So darling!! I love the layering and the colors are perfect!! ♥

Crafty Moni said...

They are so cute, I love the colors and all the detail.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23@ca.rr.com

bonnie said...

These are so cute Cinday...I love the pastel colours and the pretty papers...super sweet! ;) Hugs x

Craft Me This said...

What can I say but AWESOME

Cassandra said...

How super fun!!!! You did such an awesome job...love your details!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet little decorations and a great idea. Like a banner that can sit on a table!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kate said...

OMG This is just so precious my friend. I love this home decor pieces that you made. I better get started on mine. Thank you for the inspiration like always my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

scrapdiva said...

the boxes are so adorable, love them all, great spring colors