February 23, 2012

My Creative Time - Stamp of the Month

Good morning everyone,

For today,Emma has asked us to use any stamp out of her first 3 Stamp Collection releases!!

So,i used I believe in Leprechauns out of her 1st Edition and Polka Dot Suprise out of her 2nd Edition.
Emma would love to see what you've created using any of her first 3 Edition's,so when you go to her Blog you'll find Mr. Linky,where you can link to your creations!!

The first card will be send to my friend.I was just drinking some coffee with her yesterday and thought about giving it to her.But then i thought,it may be a cute thing if i'll just send it to her! :)
Here is used My Creaitve Time's I believe in Leprechauns! The shamrocks where cut using the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.



And for this one i used Emma's Polka Dot Suprise Stamp Set along with her XL Label Die and XL Label Borders.
I also used Martha Stewarts Butterflies Punch, Fiskars Border Punch and My Mind's Eye - On the Bride Side Two 6x6 Papers.


Make sure to check out Emma's Blog to find more inspriations from her and the Team!! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day,
Cindy

20 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty cards, I love the stitching on the clovers and the butterflies on the second card, your friend is going to love her card!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL, Cindy! The green and kraft looks so great together, and I love what you did with the twine. The colors on the second card are just gorgeous too! We are on the same wavelength today - I used butterflies on a card too!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ BEAUTIFUL cards! Those shamrocks are my favorite! I have to agree with Katie ~ the green looks so good with the kraft! I love the embossing too! The butterfly card colors are just GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL job on both!

Kate said...

Beautiful Cards. I just love them. The colors on the shamrock are just so pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow Look at your cards. They are just beautiful. I love them both great colors and I really love the shamrock.

Glora said...

WOW these are both beautiful. I'm SO super in love with the shamrock card. I just love the combination of embossing, faux stitching, twine and ribbon. SO pretty! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love these cindy! the colors of the second card are just FABULOUS!

scrapdiva said...

beautiful cards, love the shamrock

tracym110 said...

Both cards are so beautiful! I love the embossing and inking on the shamrock card and great use of the extra large lable die! (i LOVE that thing!!) Great job as always!
Tracy

quilt4fun2 said...

I didn't remember that Paper Doll Dress Up had such nice shamrocks and they look wonderful with the dot background and stitching and twine. Your friend will love it. Your Birthday card is great with the layered die with butterflies. Everything fits together perfectly with the dots.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Shar said...

Wow Cindy! Both projects are fabulous!!!

Tammy said...

They are both very pretty. Love your details and and stitched ribbon just goes so well.

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with both of your cards Cindy!I LOVE the colors and all the great details,AWESOME job as always,Have a great evening my friend!:)

Linda said...

Great card. Has a very romantic feel to it.

LindaV
The Tulip Collector

Cassandra said...

What great cards! I hope your friend likes it :)

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Cindy these are beautiful!!! Love the use of the label dies! hugs

Nancy

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

really fabulous cards. I'm especially liking the Shamrock card. The color scheme and every detail are fantastic.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very lovely cards. Great job on both. love the colors and those shamrocks. Smooches... Felicia

Anonymous said...

klasse Karten besonders die erste Süße

bonnie said...

Such beautiful cards sweetie :) Hugs x