February 21, 2012

For my Mom

Good morning everyone,

I wanne take a second to Thank each and everyone for leaving all these nice comments for the Sneak Peek week and the Blog Hop! Thank you all so much!! :)

I just wanted to show you a little something i made on the weekend.
First of all,i made a card and a bookmark for my Mom.Her favorite color is red.And she has been asking me over and over for a red one.I allready made her quite a few...and she doesn't even read a lot.lol But she loves Bookmarks.

For the card,i've used My Creative Time's Stitched Heart die ( included in the 100% Sweetness Stamp Set ), Fun Borders which i clear heat embossed and the beautiful sentiment comes from the Mom You Rock Stamp Set!
The papers are from My Mind's Eye - Dilly Dally 6x6 Paper Pack.I punched out the cute butterflies with Martha Stewart's Butterflies Punch.



For the Bookmark i've used a sentiment stamp from My Creative Time's This & That Stamp Set!



And then i made another Easter Card using My Creative Time's Happy Hunting Stamp Set!
The beautiful doily circle where cut using Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Doily Circles Die's!
The papers are from the My Mind's Eye - Happy Go Lucky 6x6 Paper Pack! And the twine is from the Twinery.com!


Thank you sooo much for stopping by!! :)

Have a wonderful day,
Cindy

5 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Cindy with all of your BEAUTIFUL projects!I LOVE them all,Great color combo!Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Cindy, these are so beautiful! Your mom is going to love her card and bookmark. The colors really pop!!! Your Easter card is just precious!

Glora said...

WOW each of these is an absolute TREASURE!!!! I love each and every one! Hugs- Glora

Liz O. said...

Cindy, the cards and bookmark are beautiful! As always you did a superb job!
TFS and have a lovely day!
Liz

Kate said...

I can't believe I missed this adorable creations. Terrific job like always my friend and I love the way you colored that adorable bunny and egg. Your mom is going to love that card and bookmark so sweet.

Hugs,
Kate