November 2, 2015

Made in Minutes

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend and a fun Halloween!! :)

It's Made in Minutes at My Creative Time today!!

The card i made only took me about 15 minutes!!

I used Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More to cut a piece of watercolor cardstock! Than i stamped the new Best Friends Background on the panel and clear heat emossed it! I used some Distress Ink for the watercoloring on the background! Than i die cut the label die from the Stitched Belly Band Dies and sponged the bottom part with Distress Ink. The friend word die and sentiment are both from the new Friendships are Forever Stamp and Die Set!!


Stop by Emma's Blog and check out what she and some of the Team girls made for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is Fabulous!! Super great embossing & water coloring job!! I'm loving all the cool, clever & creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies! YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so pretty, Cindy! I love your layout!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great background! The label is such a nice size for bigger sentiments...and so pretty too. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Petra Swart said...

Oh, my, what a fun sentiment, Cindy - love it - had me smiling!!!! The bg is lovely and your card is beautiful!!!
Have a great day!!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Cindy!!
AWESOME job!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ STUNNING!!! Those colors with that background is GORGEOUS!!!

Tania K said...

Good shhare