October 28, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #210

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
I am this week's hostess! I hope you'll like my Sketch! I thought i'll try a little something with the sentiment placement! You of course don't have to stamp it sideways...it's all up to you!! :)

This Sketch was a great chance using these cute mittens from Clearly Besotted's Stitched Mittens Stamp and Die Set!! I did some watercoloring and sponging on the background with Distress Inks!! I added some Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter to the white parts of the mittens!!
The stitched panel was cut with My Creative Time's Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More!


Please stop by the FMS Blog and check out the beautiful creations from the Clean Team!! Thank you girls for Rocking this Sketch!!! :)

I hope you'll have time to join us! Can't wait to see your creations!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your inky watercolor work is always fabulous! I wish I could come and watch you work! The colors are perfect and the mittens are oh so sweet! Thanks for a super sketch this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

You have such a way with watercoloring, I wish you'd teach me how to do what you do! And your little mittons are just fabulous. I love how they've got a little shimmer!

Karren said...

I just love what you do with distress inks, Cindy! You've taken a fabulous sketch and made an awesome card!

Petra Swart said...

Love your sketch and the great card, Cindy!!!! Those mittens are so cute and I love the little glitter!!! The watercolour bg is beautiful and I really like the idea of having the sentiment sideways!!!! Hopefully I'll have some time to play along!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Kim S said...

Charming mittens! I love the contrast against the background colors!

Kelly S. said...

What a fun sketch, Cindy! LOVE those stitched mittens and the colors are so soft and lovely!

Susi Kelly said...

What a great way to use these dies! And the coordinated sponging behind them is lovely.

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! This is a fabulous card, Cindy (and a fabulous sketch, too!). No one does watercoloring as well as you do, and it looks perfect on this card! I love those adorable mittens and the beautiful color scheme.

Dana & Glen said...

What a terrific card Cindy! The mittens are adorable and your coloring is amazing.

Amy O said...

Oh, my! That background is gorgeous! If you ever make a video showing how you watercolor and sponge, I will be watching it over and over. I love the cute mittens, and I love the fun sketch.

Rita Wright said...

This is so pretty, Cindy! The background is lovely and those mittens are so cozy.

Jen Timko said...

YAY.....I have distress ink and now I have an example to follow! Your colors, your little mittens....this card is adorable! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

Narelle Farrugia said...

The distressed ink, the mittens and sentiment are all a wonderful combination for your fab festive card Cindy!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ STUNNING! LOVE the design, the colors and oh my you are master at inking aren't you??