November 18, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #213

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! :)

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches!!
We have a wonderful Sketch for you this week,from the amazing Amy O'Neill!!
I love this Sketch and had a lot fun playing with it!!

I started by stamping Clearly Besotted's Basic Stripes on my cardbase with Versafine Black Onyx Ink!
Than i die cut a panel out of white smooth cardstock with My Creative Time Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More!! I stamped the new ( available this Friday ) Striped Background from My Creative Time on the Panel and clear heat embossed it! I than used Distress Inks to create the rainbow colors! The balloons are from My Creative Time's Stitched Party Dies,which i colored with some of the same colors as i used on the stitched panel! The black banner was die cut with My Creative Time's Vintage Stitched Lable Dies! Than i stamped a sentiment from Clearly Besotted's Sweet little Sentiments and white heat embossed it!!


Make sure to stp by the FMS Blog and check out the beautiful creations from the Clean Team!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The bright colors and stitched balloons are fabulous! You have an amazing talent for putting bright colors together perfectly! Love this happy card!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ BEAUTIFUL card!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Ooh, I love that rainbow background Cindy. This card is so colorful and the graphic lines are fabulous!

Shari said...

Really great birthday card. Very fun. ♥

Petra Swart said...

Your bg looks absolutely amazing, Cindy!!! The colours are so beautiful and I love the B&W stripes, too!!!! The balloons are lovely and the sentiment in white on the black is just perfect!!!!! So lovely!!!!

Karren said...

I love this! Those balloons are so fun and the striped background is gorgeous!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love everything about this card - especially those fabulous fun colours you've used combined with this balloons!

Amy O said...

Bright, beautiful, and fun! I love the rainbow look and the fun shapes of the balloons. Cute card, Cindy!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Cindy! I love those balloons and the fun, bright colours! So gorgeous!!!