November 4, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #211

Hi everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!!

I am a little bit late today!! I thought i could get crafty this morning,but couldn't!! So i am a few hours late!

We have an amazing Sketch for you today by our wonderful and super creative Karren Johnson!!


I love her Sketch!!  I am not sure though if i am really satisfied with my card!! I think i should have watercolored the circle in different colors?! But i was so late anyways...so i went with it!! It could be worse!! ;)
The leaves are from Clearly Besotted's Leafy Accents! The pretty flower is also from Clearly Besotted...the set is called Flowers & Flourishes! Aaaand the sentiment is also from CB,called Sentimantal Type!!
The circle was cut with My Favorite Things Zig Zag Stitched Circles!
I stamped the leaves with My Favorite Things Hybrid inks and did my watercoloring on the circle and flower with distress inks.


Please stop by the FMS Blog and check out the beautiful creations from the Clean Team!!
I hope you'll have time to join us!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright pop of your flower! And the black is a bold and beautiful accent! Pretty card!

Amy O said...

I love the colors you've used on this card, Cindy! And that flower is such a fun design. Very pretty!

Karren said...

These colors are just perfect, Cindy! I love what you've done with my sketch. Fabulous card!

Petra Swart said...

I just LOVE your colours, Cindy and the leaves and flower are so beautiful!!! Really like the sentiment in white on the black!!! A lovely card!!!
Have a great day!!!

Cindy Hall said...

Fabulous card, Cindy! I think the colors you used for the watercolor background tie in perfectly with the flower! Love the embellishments, too.

SonjaK said...

I LOVE the bold watercoloring on your background circle! So please don't struggle with it. Id adds so much dynamic to your card.

Nora Noll said...

This is beautiful!! I love the watercolor on the circle and the pretty leaves. In fact, your circle inspired me to make mine kind of like yours BUT I used distress inks. (Won't be on my blog until tomorrow-still drying!!) Fabulous design!!

Jen Brum said...

This card is amazing Cindy! I love the colouring on your circle! That red flower is gorgeous! Love the sequins too! You are so creative Cindy!

Jen Mitchell said...

I think this looks great Cindy. The contrast of your watercolored circle plus the flower and leaves is fantastic!

Narelle Farrugia said...

ooohhh I love this! Your water coloured circle is the best and I love it combined with those leaves and flower.

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... love the watercoloring on the circle element!

Jen Timko said...

This is simply amazing I love the gorgeous colors and the variation on your circle is so cool!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the right side of the circle ~ just adds to those colors! EEK!