January 16, 2011

Winter Banner,Mailbox and some Polymer Clay stuff

Hi eveyone,

I have a few more things to show today. :)
First of all,i want to show my Winter Banner i made last month and finaly took some photos this week.Everything i used for it,comes from SvgCuts.com! Did i allready mentioned that i love everything Mary does? Incase i didn't...i LOVE everything Mary does!! :D She is such a talented and sweet person! I just love to use her svg files!

Here is the Banner:




I used: Winter Bliss, Christmas Cuddly Friends, Comets Candy Land, and Santa's North Pole Workshop
Glitter, Perfect Pearls, October Afternoon and Hero Arts stamps, Clear Emossing powder



And here is my 5th Avenue Mailbox:




Also everything from SvgCuts.com,like Marys new Valentines Mailbox Kit...so awesome!!
Plus the 3d Flowers Kit!
Glossy Accents,American Crafts Silver Embossing powder and Pink Glitter Embossing powder, Bakers Twine from Twinery.com, Chatterbox Paper, AC Cardstock, Distress Ink, Pearls,MM Stamp, Distress Embossing powder


And whatelse i wanted to show are some Polymer Clay Miniature Earings i made.I allready worked with Polymer clay back in School,and it was always and on and off thing.
Now i thought i could make some stuff for my girls.And they also started making their own things with Fimo.:) Sweet!!!


Here are a few of the things i made in the last few days:

Rainbow Cake


Cherry Pie


And Donuts



I allready made a lot more,it's just not baked yet! :)

Thank you for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I used to create with Sculpey (same as Fimo just different brand name) and it was a lot of fun! I still have some and you might just have inspired me to get it back out! Thanks for the inspiration!
Tara

http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

Oh Süsse, die Sachen sind so genial! Besonders dein Rainbow Cake! <3 Du bist so talentiert!!!
KNUDDELS

Cheryl First said...

Love this stuff, CIndy! Your banner and mailbox are awesome!
I've never played with polymer clay, so I don't know what it took for you to make those incredibly cool earrings, but it looks like you've been VERY busy! Way to go, girl!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Cool banner and I just LOVE the earrings!! So fun! I might have to get back to the Fimo of my childhood! ;-)