January 23, 2011

Cell phone covers with much bling

As i went through many videos on Youtube the other day,i found a link to a store where they sell "pimped" Cell phone covers.I really loved the idea and how some of them turned out.BUT,i was not really willing to pay about $80 for one.So also on Youtube i came across another link to a fabulous store.Yukie,the owner sells all the supplies you need to make your own covers and more.The store i got all my stuff is called Fullmoon!! Her items are great quality and very cheap! So incase you've every thought about giving some bling and more to your Cell phone or Nintendo covers,this sure is a great place to purchase!!!!

The first cover is mine,it's for my Iphone that should arrive this month...hopefully!


And the second cover is for my daughter's Nokia phone.I did a little mistake though on the front cover.I glued the 3 bigger parts upside down.I did't realized it,until i was done and put the cover on the phone.Ooops1 :) It's ok though,she loves it anyways!!



I am pretty happy with how they turned out.Was much work though until all those little rhinestones where attached.It was worth it though...at least me and my girl think so! :D

Thank you for stopping by!! :)

Have a great sunday!

1 comment:

Kabir said...


Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one!

Cell Phone Covers