January 1, 2011

Happy new year! :)

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas time and a great start into the new year 2011!!
We sure did had a great time.
Besides that my pour girl Jamie got sick on the 24th. :( And two days on the 26th was her 11th birthday.She is starting to get better now! Finaly!
I haven't postet anything in quite a while.I was very busy working.BUT,i am jobless again. :(
Looks like they where just using me.Too bad...but oh well.Now i have to start over again with finding something new.But in the meantime i am happy to be creating more again,and to take care of my blog.:D
I just wanted to share some of my Christmas cards i have made this year.Was much fun.All of my cards,beside two are using the adorable Digital Images von Cuddly Buddly! They are all so cute!! I colored them with my Twin Touch Markers.For the last card i used the beautiful Poinsettias svg file from the 3d Wintergreen Set at SVGcuts.com! I used the Bazzill Kraft CS for all my card bases!
The papers are from Basic Grey and Echo Park.The Stamps i used are from October Afternoon,Hero Arts and My Minds Eye.
Like it said,these are just a few.Some i totaly forgat to take photos from.
What will be next...oh yes...Valentine cards! :D I allready made my order for the papers and stamps.:D Can you believe it,next month is Valentines day...i sure can't!!




















Thank you for stopping by! :)
I wish you all a great 1st of January 2011! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! These are all incredible! I will have to check out this digi place you bought the images from because they are so adorable! I must have!!! lol!
Sorry to hear about the job loss - I hate it when companies hire to fill a temporary gap! What a waste of veryone's time, especially yours! I wish you health, happiness and a speedy job hunt! :0)
Cheers!
Cheryl