October 1, 2014

The Card Concept #20

Hi everyone,

This is my second post for today! Please scroll down for the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!

Welcome back to a new The Card Concept Challenge!!
We have a great inspiration for you this week!!



And here is my card for the Shabby Chic Style!! I must admit,this was the hardest style for my as a Wild Card Team Member. There are girls out there,who truly rock that style,but i haven't created a card like this in years.I used to like Shabby,used to love inking and tearing the edges.But well...times change and so did my style.I do like how it turned out though.I used a sanding block for the edges of my papers,and i still had this lace from a while ago.I think that's about everything i did for the shabby chic part!! hehe
Sorry for the bad picture!! It's very cloudy today!! I'll upload a better one soon!!

supplies: Clearly Besotted - Fright Night Stamps and Dies, Black Glitter Paper, My Minds Eye - Frightful Papers

Stop by the Blog and check out what the rest of the Team created for this Challenge!!
Hopefuly you'll have time to join us!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

7 comments:

cm said...

Cindy, no matter what the style (or technique, for that matter) you execute it with finesse and flair! Your shabby chic card is truly that, in a most innovative, Halloween-brilliant way! The bat, tree, papers and especially the lace, are a striking combination! Can't help it...I'm smitten with your card!
Hugs~c

Karren said...

Great job with a different style - this is the polar opposite of your natural style and you've done such a fabulous job!

Kim H said...

Oh Cindy ~ TOTALLY CUTE card!!! I LOVE the colors, the images and oh my the papers & lace! I think you ROCK everything you create ~ ALWAYS!!!! PERFECTLY done!!!! Have a great weekend!

Monika Reeck said...

I agree with Carol I love the add of the lace the bat the tree and the DP...lovely DP you put here...FEB HALLOWEEN CARD Cindy...I have always difficulty to put two of the different DP any you did so well Ciny...are you living in Germany? Are you from USA? I come from Indonesia and I life in Munich...I like to know you more and maybe one day if you visiting Munich or October Fest we can meet and crafting together who knows? Hugs, deine Monika

Narelle Farrugia said...

Good on you for trying the different styles Cindy - I wasn't going to go anywhere the other styles! Imagine me with clean and simple! Your shabby vintage card is fabulous!

Kim S said...

Very well done!! I love the sanded edges - just that little touch makes it wonderfully shabby chic! Then the combo of Halloween images and colors with a bit of lace - fun!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Cindy, your shabby chic card is truly amazing!!