October 1, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #156

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday! :)
Hope everyone had a great week so far!!

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
Our hostess this week is the amazing Narelle Farrugia!! I loooove her Sketch!! It was so easy to work with!! I hope you all will like it as well and play along with us this week!!

I am almost done with my fall/halloween cards!! I think it's time than to concentrate on the Christmas cards....even though i am so not ready yet!! hehe

I've used Hero Arts - Brush Stamps and My Favorite Things - Hybrid Inks for the background.
The circle and scalloped circle are both from Spellbinders.I inked the edge of the scalloped circle to match the green of one of the brushed stripes.I die cut the Happy ( My Creative Time - Happy Thoughts ) and inked it also with the same color as one of the stripes from the background.
The leaves are also from My Creative Time,from a Set calles Piles of Smiles...still one of my favorite Fall Set's out there!!



Check out the FMS Blog to find more amazing creations from the Team!!!
Hope you all have time to play long with us!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

13 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Best Thanksgiving card ever! Love the big happy and the fall colors! Cute as can be!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE how you used all the stamps and dies ~ EEK! AWESOME design too! Plus the perfect colors and shine! BEAUTIFULLY done!

cm said...

I agree with Linda and Kim: a simply spectacular Thanksgiving card in every way! Those leaves truly are lovely, as is the Happy! I'm crushing over this...love it!
Hugs~c

Jen Brum said...

WOW! This is so beautiful! I love it! This is absolutely perfect for fall. Love those leaves, the enamel dots and that bright, white background!

Amy O said...

This is gorgeous, Cindy! I love those leaves and the fabulous Fall colors. Everything works together so beautifully on this card.

Jen Mitchell said...

I've got to agree with Linda. This is the best Thanksgiving card ever! The leave, the sentiment, the grungy background are all fantastic! Now I'm off to add more stuff to my wish list!

Karren said...

I just love how you've interpreted the sketch, Cindy. The colors are beautiful and go so well together and I love the background.

Stampingcountry said...

What a cheery card! Like everything about it-watercolor background, pop up greeting and 3-D leaves.

Petra Swart said...

Love your beautiful card, Cindy!!!

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Stunning card, the colours are beautiful - love it - great inspiration for freshly made sketches.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my this card is amazing Cindy! Love all the gorgeous details you've added. You're so very creative with your use of the sketch too!

Jen Timko said...

More gorgeous work! Those leaves are beautiful and I love your colors!

Kim S said...

I love the brushed background to those "happy" leaves!