August 26, 2013

Some more cards :)

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was nice! :)

I wanted to show you some more cards,that i've created through the week.
I think i am on a roll! haha Can't stop! Need to regain those 8 month! ;)

Again,i've used a looooot My Creativ Time goodies...well..only one is without! haha

My Creative Time Circle Font and Stitched Heart layering Dies
Twine,Simply Stories - 24 seven papers



My Creative Time - WOW! So many candles
Sizzix Star Die, Carta Bella - Well Played Papers


My Creative Time - My favorite Sayings, Stitched Heart Layering Dies,
My Minds Eye - Chalk Studio Papers, Twine, Sizzix Square Dies


My Creative Time - Encouraging Quotes, Stitched Heart layering Dies
Sizzix Square Dies


Hero Arts Seniment, Jars SVG File from Lori Whitlock, Sequins
My Minds Eye - Adorbs Papers


My Creative Time - Label Font and Anyday Bingo and Crossword
Carta Bella - Well Played Papers, Washi Tape, Buttons


My Creative Time - Vintage Sentiments and Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Carta Bella - Well Played Papers, Glossy Accents


My Creative Time - Honey Do List, Vintage Sentiments, Just Simply Live and Celebrate Good times
Echo Park - Beautiful Life Papers, Doilies, Sequins, Distress Ink, Tattered Angels Spray for the Doilies


My Creative Time - Vintage Sentiments
Sizzix Star Dies, Hero Arts Woodgrain Stamp, Distress ink,Twine,Vellum


My Creative Time - So grateful for you, Flower Petals Die, Script Type Backgrounds,
Hero Arts Woodgrain Stamp, Distress Ink, Washi Tape, Button, Pearl,Lifestyle Nesting Frame 7,Vellum 


My Creative Time - Celebrate Good Times
Buggy Designs - Build a Cupcake Dies ( not available anymore ) My Minds Eye - Flair Papers,Twine


My Minds Eye - Flair Papers and Twine



Ok,i'm done...you made it!!! :)
Thank you sooo much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Cindy