December 28, 2011

Emma the Ragdoll

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time!! :)
We sure did!! :)


Today i would like to show you a card i made using the SOOO cute Emma the Ragdoll,she is a Scrapbuggy Exclusive Die!!! And the prize is amazing!!! Make sure to check it out!!! :)


I actualy had two cards made for today,but a bad accident happend,before i took the photos.I spilled a whole cup of coffee over my workdesk!! :( Including the cards.
And with the holidays and my daughters Birthday on the 26th i only had time to make this one again! I'll be showing more soon though!!!



supplies: American Crafts CS, My Mind's Eye - Vanity Fair 6x6 Papers, Button, Twine, Ribbons, Rhinestones, My Creative Time - Inspiring Words Accents Stamp Set - Cherish this Moment Stamp Set, Curly Label Die and for the pattern of her dress i used the background stamp that's included in her Build a Banner Kit

Thank you SOOO much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Cindy

8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable, Cindy! I'm so sorry about your spill - what a killer after all of your hard work!

bonnie said...

So completely adorable sweetie...Merry Christmas to you! ;) Hugs x

Glora said...

What a beautiful card! I'm so sorry that you lost the other two! No fun! But this one is perfect! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

This is so Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Jovan said...

OMG...this is so ADORABLE! I love those pretty soft papers!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,This card is sooo ADORABLE!I LOVE that sweet little girl and the sentiment is perfect,Happy New Year my friend!:)

Peggie said...

What a sweet card! I would have been crying after a spill like that. We lived in Bremerhaven many years ago while Jim was in the Air Force there.

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute card...can't you save the accident ones and when they are dry say they are vintage?? Sorry about the spill.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com