December 21, 2011

Bookmarks

Good morning everyone,

Today,i am going to show something else,instead of a card! haha
I made two booksmarks for my girls.They both love to read,which i am very happy about! :)
I used to love to read when i was a little kid,but the older i got the less i cared for books.Until i discovered
the Twilight Books a few years ago! lol Before the movies came out! ;) :D


I used the beautiful Lifestyle - High Rise Alpha Die and the pretty Lifestyle - Rosettes Die's for both of them!


This one is for my little one,Emily:




supplies: Lifestyle - High Rise Die and Rosettes Die's , My Minds Eye - Darling Dear 6x6 Papers, My Creative Time - Stitched Heart Die - You had me at Chocolate Stamps - Follow your Dreams Stamps




And this one is for my girl Jamie:



supplies: Lifestyle - High Rise Die and Rosettes Die's , BasicGrey - little black dress 6x6 Papers, My Creative Time - You had me at Chocolate Stamps - Follow your Dreams Stamps

Thank you SOO much for stopping by!! :)

HUGS,
Cindy

4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Your bookmarks are BEAUTIFUL, Cindy! I love the hanging rosettes! I bet your daughters love them!

shelly said...

Your bookmarks are so beautiful. I'm sure your girls will love them. Great Job.

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,FANTASTIC looking bookmarks!I LOVE the great rosettes and all the pretty papers you used,I am sure your girls will love them.AMAZING job as always!! Have a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend:)

Glora said...

WOW, these are gorgeous and I just love the little rosettes that hang out. I've got to try some of these! Hugs- Glora