August 1, 2011

Monday Madness...Imagine That!

Good morning everyone! :)

I would like to welcome you to My Creative Time's new segment starting today.
Which means,her Design Team will also be showing projects with Emma every Monday.
Some girls who do own the imagine will be using it,and the other girls who don't own one ( like me ),will incorporting pattern papers! :)

For my card today,i used Emma's Stamp Sets " My Favorite Sayings " and the Curly Label Stamp from " Inspiring Words ( Accents ) " !


supplies: Kraft CS, Echo Park - Summer Days Papers, White Gel Pen, Peachy Keen Faces Stamps, Rhinestones, Chalk for the cheeks, Martha Stewart - Butterflies Punch, Cricut - Create a Critter, Glossy Accents My Creative Time - My Favorite Sayings and Inspiring Words Accents Stamp Sets

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day everyone!!! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute. I just love the faces!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So cute, love the glossy affect on the eyes!!
Kristan

bonnie said...

Oh Cindy this is so super cute...made me smile today :) Hugs x

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, Miss Cindy, that is just too cute! The colors and patterns along with those cute faces and the sentiment are just perfect!

Leanne said...

Awww this card just put a smile all over my face! I agree with Katie those papers and peachy keen faces are perfect! Love it! Hugs, Leanne

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This came out so beautiful. I would have thought this was and Imagine creation. Great job on this. Smooches... Felicia

Kate said...

So Adorable. I love it. TFS

Hugs
Kate

Glora said...

Cute, cute card. I love the patterned papers and of course the darling Peachy Keen Faces! Hugs- Glora

jen said...

What a great card...so stinkin cute! Love it.
hugs,jen

Cathryn said...

Love it Cindy!! Awesome combinations of colors and patterns! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,That card is just to CUTE!I LOVE the sweet little flowers and the great shape!!:)