August 9, 2011

Button Bear Card

Good morning everyone! :)

I have been a little MIA lately!! With the kids at home for the summer...and trying to make as much as possible with them,i hardly didn't had any time to either craft or leaving comments.
But they are back in school since Monday,and i have more time now again! :)
I really love having them home,but it also feels pretty good when they are back in school! ;) lol

Oh my...i can not tell you how much i fell in love with this cute Button Bear die from Buggy Designs!! It is SOO cute!!
My sweet cousin is expecting her first baby in october.I am not sure yet what i will make for her,but i know it will include this Bear! :)

I cut out two small pieces of the same brown cardstock and added little black stitching lines to give him this old used look! The kite is also handmade.

I used a beautiful sentiment from Emma's ( My Creative Time ) new Stamp Set called "Happy Mail" !!

supplies: Bazzill CS, Buggy Designs - Button Bear, My Mind's Eye - Fly a Kite 6x6 Papers, Twine, Satin Ribbon, Button, My Creative Time - Happy Mail Stamp Set

Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

Have a wonderful day,
Cindy

7 comments:

Kate said...

AWWW this is so cute. I love it Cindy.

Hugs
Kate

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,OMG this card is WAY TO CUTE!AWESOME job with it my friend,I LOVE LOVE that SWEET little bear,SO STINKIN' cute!!!:)

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, this is just too cute, Cindy! That bear is just precious! And you used one of my favorite paper collections - love what you did with the kite! Really, amazing card!

jen said...

Cindy this is so cute!!! That little bear is adorable. Great job. My daughter starts school on the 22nd and this will be her last year :(...
hugs,jen

Candy said...

Great job Cindy. This little is so super cute. He looks so cuddly. Love it.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute, this card, like it so much, you give me great inspiration!
Big hug, Mel

Tara said...

i love this bear too! He is just so adorable!
Tara