November 12, 2014

The Card Concept #23

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

I am sorry,that both of my posts are a little late today!! As i just checked my Blog,i saw that i had them planed for Thursday...duuuuh! ;)

Welcome to a new Challenge over at The Card Concept!!
I love this one!!

For this Challenge i am showcasing the Clean & Graphic Style!
I did a little layering though.I've used Clearly Besotted's It's your Birthday for the presents and Make a Wish for the cute bows.The sentiment is also from Clearly Besotted,from a Set called Hanging Around.
The Ink is from My Favorite Things, "Kraft" and "Electric Red"! I added a little Wink of Stella on the Bows for a little shine!



Check out The Card Concept Blog to find more beautiful creations from the Team!!
Can't wait to see your creations!!

I will be back later with a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the fresh clean look and the stacked presents with a little sparkle are just divine!

Nancy said...

Love the stacked gifts placed so perfectly as a tree! Very creative Cindy !

Yoonsun Hur said...

Gorgeous! Love these glittery gift boxes!

~amy~ said...

super cute stacked gifts!

Kim S said...

I actually noticed you were late because as soon as I saw it at Card Concept, I tried to click right over and get all of the details!! I love the colors and the dimension. Adding just a couple of big bows is such a fun touch.

Kim H said...

Oh Cindy ~ This is STUNNING! LOVE the whole design and the colors are simply AMAZING together! As always BEAUTIFULLY done!

cm said...

When it comes to an innovative, ingenious take on a challenge, you are the QUEEN! Your stack of gifts here: pure brilliant, pure delight!
Another card of yours to adore...
Hugs~c

Monika Reeck said...

that gift box are soo sweet and I adore it...the color really fit with the photo inspiration...I love your card Cindy....I just join the Card Concept..would be glad if you like to visiting me back and look what I made...happy weekend Cindy...hugs, Monika