November 28, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday!! Finaly weekend!! :)
I hope you all had a wonderful week so far!!

I made a card last night for the latest Tag you're it Challenge!! To bad i don't get to make as much cards as i would like to at the moment!! My cold wasn't going away until this week,i've had it for almost a month! Hope this will be my last one for the next few month!!

Ok,anyways...here is the inspiration for the new Challenge:


And here is my card:
I've used the November SSS Card Kit,the Tag is from My Creative Time "Just Tags" and i cut the banner with Clearly Besotted's "Tag along"!!



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

11 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! I love it!

Jamie said...

So festive! Love the shape of the tag:)

Kristie said...

Cute Christmas card!

~amy~ said...

This is soooo pretty!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW! This is sooooo beautiful!!! Love this colors and clean lines, Cindy!

Greta said...

What a fun card--love the background & how you used the color combo!

Kay Miller said...

Hello my friend! I'm so sorry I'm so behind on commenting. Thanksgiving really did me in! haha! Your tag card is stunning! I love those soft colors and the design is just fabulous! I'm going to CASE this!! ((Hugs))

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!! I like the fun trees you used and the staggered banners. Really beautiful design!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ I LOVE the non traditional colors, the design and oh my the ink & papers ~ BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Cindy. Thank you so much for playing along with us at TYI!

cm said...

A gorgeous card, Cindy, with a tag of trees is simply divine. The 'heart' flourishes are so pretty! Hope the cold has disappeared by now; we don't want it interfering with your creativity or anything else, for that matter! Sending healing wishes your way!
Hugs~c