November 5, 2013

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today i am going to share a card i made for the latest retro sketches Challenge and will also link it to the Simon Wednesday Challenge "Anything goes"!

http://retrosketches.blogspot.de/

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



supplies: Pink Paislee - Hey Kid Papers, Clearly Besotted - Fancy Florals Stamps and Dies, My Creative Time - Just Simply Live Stamp and Die Set ( Frame ), Simon Says Stamp - Thanks Sentiment, Teresa Collins - Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella, Button, Washi Tape, Hero Arts - Shadow Inks

Thank you for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Beautiful Cindy! Love the flowers.

Kay Miller said...

You are awesome Cindy!! This card is so cute! I love the colors and that cute Clearly Besotted flower! I have that stamp set, and now I'm going to CASE you!! Heheh!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Love the colors and papers you used! So happy and bright card! I am serious about Trick or Treating here some day! I promise we wont dance but drink lots of coffee! LOL

Anat (anat15) said...

Beautiful card! so bright and colorful.