November 15, 2013

Congratulations on your new Home

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday!! :)
I haven't crafted in 2 days..WOW! :D
Wednesday was my birthday and i was at the USA Consulate in Frankfurt yesterday to take care of getting my U.S passport renewled and to get my Social Security number.It will take around 10 days till my Passport gets here! I am so excidet and happy!
Anywhom :)

I made a card for the Seize the Sketch Challange.


I've used the beautiful Stamp and Die Set "Home sweet Home" by Clearly Besotted.I had this on my wishlist from the first day i discovered them,and got it this month.The "new Home" comes from their A little Sentimental Stamps.

 
other supplies: Fancy Pants - happy go lucky papers, Glossy Accents, Ranger Rock Candy Distress Glitter, Wink of Stella, Teresa Collins - Enamel Dots, Hero Arts - Shadow Inks, Distress Inks, Zing White Embossing powder

Thank you for stopping by!!
Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

10 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow- this is fabulous! Love the colors, the die cuts and your use of the sketch!! Anyone who has just recently bought a new home or moved would love this card!

Diane said...

Very cute....a very "happy" card...love all the cute details!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so sweet and fresh and pretty! I absolutely love it!

Stacey Schafer said...

impeccable and fabulous! thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

Angel Johns said...

This is adorable! Anyone who received a card like this in their new home would be honored! Just love it!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my word! This is simply PRECIOUS! I LVOE the whole scene you have created here! YEAH ~ your getting closer to us over here! So exciting! Keep us updated!

June Houck said...

This little scene card is so cool, Cindy! I love it :)

anja curvers said...

Great card.

Kim S said...

What a sweet scene - and very creative use of the sketch! I love all of the patterns - they all work together so well!

Joni Andaya said...

Lovely take on the sketch Cindy!!! Love the whole scene <3