May 2, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge's

I was only able to get 2 projects done today for the My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge's! The Challenges are still going on,but for me it's time to go to bed now! :)
But before i go,i thought i better post my stuff,since i am not sure if i'll be able to until Monday.
The first Project is a Party Favor i made using the Sweet Treats cartridge! It's for the "Mother Dear,I love you so" Challenge.The rules are:
Make a scrapbook layout, card or other item with your mother or someone dear to you in mind.
So,i made this little basket that i will fill with some candies and a little chocolate for mother's day.
Here it is:
And as you may see,i used Glossy Accent on the dark brown heart,that wasn't even dry all the way when i took that photo! :)


Here a little close up:


I didn't use Ribbon for the strap,i used Bazzill CS and my EK Success Edge Punch.

And here is my take on the "Kids Craft,too" Challenge.
Another fun one! I used my SCAL2 and this Free Hello Kitty Dingbat i got at dafont.com!
And here is the card:



Ok,i'm off to bed now,it's 4am now and i can hardly keep my eyes open anymore!! :D Good night everyone and thank you for stoping by!! :)

No comments: