May 9, 2010

2 new Cards

The kids spend the evening with my Parents in Law and so i took the time,to sit down and get crafty a bit! :)
The weather is bad anyways,and so what else could be better than a nice hot cup of coffee or 2 or maybe more like in my case :) and craft the evening away?!
On my first card i used the Sweet Treats cartridge.I love this cartridge! So much sweet stuff you can do with it!



Supplies: Kioshi by Basic Grey,Buttons,Ranger Stickles,Satin Ribbon,Sentiment Stamp by Penny Black,EK Success Edge Punch and some Bling

And my second card is a hybrid card.I love how it turned out,if i do say so myself?! :)
I used Kay Miller's Beary Berry Sweet Digital Kit.



This Kit is ADORABLE!!!! Like everything Kay creates! Kay is such a sweet person.And an amazing Designer!! Gotta Love her! :)
And here is my card:



I love this cute little panda girl!!♥
I printed every piece out,glued it together and used some buttons,Bling,satin Ribbon and Ranger Stickles.
The font i used is called Segoe Print.
Allright,i'm off to bed now...at least i think so! :)
Thank you for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Kay Miller said...

You are so sweet! And your card is just beautiful!! I had no idea you could do hybrid so well! You did a darling job! I just love it! Thank you for your sweet words and your lovely work!!