November 5, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #161

Hello everyone,

This is my second post for today! Please scroll down for my last sneak peek post for Clearly Besotted's November release!!

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
Our hostess this week is the amazing and very sweet Linda Callahan!!

I die cut the panel with My Creative Time's Stitched Journal Die and sponged it with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
The pretty snow globe was made using Clearly Besotted's Set the Scene.And the snpwflakes are also from Clearly Besotted - Snowflake Trio Dies.I covered them with Rock Candy Distress Glitter.The Gem is from Bo Bunny's Double Dot Jewels.



Stop by the FMS Blog and check out all of the beautiful creations from the Clean Team!!!
I hope you'll have time to play along!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is one of the sweetest Christmas cads ever! I love the snow globe and all of the sparkle and shine!

Karren said...

Gorgeous! Tumbled Glass is one of my favorite ever distress colors and it looks so pretty against the white background. And that snow globe is just too cute!

Jamie said...

This is such a pretty card:)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ GORGEOUS! LOVE the blue with the white! As always GORGEOUS cards! WOW ~ you have been one busy lady!

Jen Mitchell said...

Cindy, this is gorgeous! I love the snow globe and the sparkly snowflake. What a wonderful Christmas card!

Jen Brum said...

Such a great Christmas card Cindy! I love that little snow globe! Love that sparkly snowflake and the bling! So pretty!

Amy O said...

Truly beautiful, Cindy! I love the sponged background, and that sparkly layered snowflake is fabulous. Love this!

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely card....

cm said...

Cindy, your card makes me feel warm and fuzzy, with the lovely globe, sparkling snowflake and beautiful shades of blue/teal. Absolutely stunning!
Hugs~c

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a stunning card, thanks for the inspiration! Hazel xx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Absolutely stunning! What a striking Christmas card this is Cindy - I'm in love!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Cindy! That snowglobe is gorgeous! Love the beautiful scene that you created!

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a beautful scene! What a gorgeous card. I love the colors and the details.