March 9, 2014

Just knowing you...

Hello everyone,

Happy Sunday to you all! :)
I hope you are having a fabulous day so far!
We are having the most beautiful weather here in Germany!! So nice and warm.I just needed a T-shirt when i went outside with the dog!! Oh,i did wear some pants and shoes as well! haha
This weather puts me in a very good mood!! :)

Here is a card that i made for the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!! I made one for last week's challange as well...and totaly forgat to upload it...yap,makes sence,i know! ;)




supplies: Simon Says Stamp - March Card Kit - Woodgrain Cardstock, Hero Arts - Gems and Shadow Ink, My Creative Time - Stitched Square Speech Bubbles Die - Stitched XL Label Die, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Claire said...

So cute and fun! That woodgrain cardstock is to die for!

cm said...

Here you go again, working your magic with elevating simple to stunning! LOVE that you chose to use the label dies (again, I must be channeling you, as I pulled mine out yesterday!) for the sketch - and the smiley face is such a delightful touch! Everything about your card does precisely what your sentiment invites us to do: feel HAPPY! You rock, Cindy!! Glad to hear spring has arrived for you...we're still waiting *grin*! Hugs~c

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this!!! How do you get those fantastic orange raised letters?? They look like jelly! They are amazing!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well you are simply too TALENTED! I LOVE how this all looks! The papers, the glossy accented letters, the subtle details ~ simply everything! Okay now I was cracking up about wearing pants and shoes! LOL!!! We were having nice weather here too until this next crappy storm up north! UGH!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you everyone! :)
hazelhodgkins,these are ABC Stickers.I just used some wink of stella glitter pen and glossy accents ontop. :)

Maureen Merritt said...

This is so cute! I love the paper and colors. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Betty said...

Wunderschöne Karte wie immer, Cindy. Und ich bin verliebt in jede Kleinigkeit daran :-). Danke für's fleißige Mitspielen bei so vielen unserer Challenges. LG Betty :-)