November 4, 2013

Less is More

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend!

I was out with my friends on Saturday.It was a great time.But gosh,my body can't handle the "abuse" anymore! haha My feet,my legs...i thought i broke every bone from all of the dancing!! :D
After my girls where born,moments like these became so very rare.Last year was the first time after 9 years,i went dancing and i couldn't move for 2 days!! haha
I think i'll reather stick to our cups of coffee we always have together!! :)
Anywhom...

I would like to show you a card i made for the latest Less is More Challenge.

Dark background with a splash of color!




supplies: AC - smooth back CS, My Creative Time - Stitched Hexy Dies - You're Brilliant Stamps, Twine, Sequins, Button, AC - white embossing powder

Thank you for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oooh this is one stunning card. Those sequins look amazing. x

Chrissie said...

What a brilliant idea, those sequins look stunning!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Beverley said...

So colourful & sparkly with those sequins. Hugs Bev x

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ OMG I am cracking up from your post! How funny but so darn true! I stick to coffee now too! LOL Well this card I LVOE! The black on black with pops of color ~ LOVE!