October 30, 2013

You're so sweet

Hi everyone,

Gosh,i am freezing! It's getting so cold! I want my fall weather back,not ready for the "real" cold yet.
While sitting here and typing,i keep rubbing my hands in between.It's not like that i don't have the heatings on,but it doesn't help much! Ok,enough of the crying...it won't make it better! ;)

On to my card i made for the latest Retro Sketches Challenge.


I used the Clearly Besotted Tasty Treats Stamps and Dies,and a lot of Wink of Stella. I guess you are all addicted to these pens like i am.I could smear that thing on everything!!! Probably gonna order some more,and "paint" my walls with it!! ;) haha


supplies: Teresa Collins - Carolina Breeze Papers, Clearly Besotted - Tasty Treats Stamps and Dies, AC - Smooth Cardstock, Twine, Button, Wink of Stella, Silver Embossing, Hero Arts - Shadow Inks, White Gel Pen

Thank you for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love, love, love this color combo! Sweet card!

Isabelle said...

All the cards you make are soooo gorgeous ! It's a plesaure to visit your blog and see all the beautifule you do !

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well gray and yellow are simply a BEAUTIFUL combination just like this card!