September 23, 2011

3 new cards

Good morning everyone,

I created a few new cards,with Emma's My Creative Time new Stamps!!! :)
Her creations make my crafting world so much brighter! :) I "heart" her!!!!

For one i created a birthday card for my Mom.Her b-day is next month,and one of her fav colors is red! I will also make a matching Booksign.She loooves Booksigns,and i allready made quite a few for her in the last few years! :D For this card i have used My Creative Time's Whimsical Calender Days, Gift Card Sentiments and Small Talk Stamp Sets and the Stitched Oval Die

supplies: Bazzill CS, My Minds Eye - Fly a Kite 6x6 Papers, Fiskars Edge Punch, Rhinestones and Ribbon

The next card is a Halloween card,that i will make the same one again.These will be send to my sweet twin cousins in the USA.For this card i have used My Creative Times Anyday Bingo & Crossword, Mixed Holiday Sentiments and the Stitched Oval Die !
The ghost is a svg file from svgcuts.com! The face is from the Pumkin Faces by Peachy Keen Stamps!

supplies: American Crafts CS, Echo Park - Happy Halloween papers, black rhinestones, Distress Ink, Button, Ribbon


The last one is for a very...very sweet person,who has not been feeling very good lately!
Hope she'll be fine soon!!! For this card,i have used My Creative Times Build a Banner Kit, Anyday Bingo & Crossword and Pain Pain go away! Stamp Sets!

supplies: American Crafts CS, Echo Park - A Walk in the Park 6x6 Papers, Rhinestones, Ribbon, EK Success Edge Punch, Glossy Accents, Clear Embossing Powder, Twine

Thank you SOOO much for stopping by!! :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :)

Hugs,
Cindy

11 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love them all sweetie so cute....that lil' ghostie is adorable! ;) Hugs x

Anonymous said...

klasse...besonders die zweite süße

Crafting Katie said...

Cindy, all of your cards are beautiful! I can tell you've been having a blast with Emma's new release! I love all of the layers and colors on your birthday card - your mom will love it! Your Halloween card is just too stinkin' cute! I love the paper you used for your Bingo card, and the ghost face is adorable! And the way you used your banners on the last card is just gorgeous! Fabulous work!!!

Jovan said...

EVERY single card is AMAZING! I love all the details and layers great job!

Candy said...

Wow Cindy these cards are amazing!!! I can't wait to get my order from Emma!! I love how you used that banner to make the hugs on the last card!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Stop by and enter my giveaway!

Shar said...

Cindy as always your cards blow me away! So cute every one of them!! Your embellishments and details are always perfection. :)

Glora said...

Wow, you have been BUSY!!!! Each and every one of these is a work of art! You are AMAZING my friend! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my gosh Cindy,These cards are just FANTASTIC!BEAUTIFUL job with all of them.I TOTALLY LOVE the little ghost,TO CUTE!SUPER job with Emma's my friend,JUST AMAZING!!:)

jen said...

Cindy I LOVE them all...what a great job you did and they will LOVE them. tfs
hugs,jen

Kate said...

Omg Cindy, all these cards look Awesome. I love them!

Hugs,
Kate

Unknown said...

The lollipop holder ROCKS! I can't say enough about it!!!