May 30, 2010

Momo's Color Challenge

Momo is having a new Challenge over at her Blog!! Woohoo!! Loving her Challenges!♥ This time it's about colors...Aqua/Blue,Orange and White! Great color combination!
These colors actualy scream Summer,water...fun! I decided to do my first Create a Critter card for this Challenge! I LOVE...LOVE this Cartridge!!!!!♥
Ok,it may be allready old to some of you,but i am just getting started!! :D

Here is my card:

click on the image for a larger view

Supplies: Bazzill CS, MM Paper, MM Brads, Bling, Ribbons, Hero Arts Stamp, Cricut - Create a Critter , Glossy Accents, Stickles, Versamark Ink

I wish everyone a nice sunday and thank you for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh Cindy this is stinkin adorable! Are you kidding I still LOVE my Create A Critter! I cant wait to start seeing your wonderful creations! I love the ribbon and brads on the side thats really cute! And the bling on the fish gives it the finishing touch! So pretty! thanks for joining in! XOXO Momo

Debbie said...

this is so cute, I have this cart, never had any ideas with the fish bowl, love the colors also great job I am now a follow on your blog please see my blog and be a follower at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com thanks for sharing hope to see you there :)

Stephi said...

so nice with the bowl.