January 6, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #218

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry for being mia this past few weeks!! Due to personal problems i had to take a little break!! I am a weird person! When i have to face to many problems at once,i just step away from EVERYTHING! :(
Crafting is so very hard for me then! Believe me,i've tried it! But when my brain worries about other things, crafting becomes a Challenge to me! And before i have to force myself i'll reather leave it!!
But everything is fine again and i am back crafting!! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time with your loved ones and a great start into the new year?!!

I would like to thank the wonderful girls from the FMS Team,for being so patient with me!! You are amazing! Thank you!!!!!!!

Ok,on to our new Challenge!! Our hostess this week is the wonderful Kim Singdahlsen!!
She created a great Sketch for you all!!

I finaly used the beautiful new items from My Creative Time!!!
I die cut panel out of white smooth cardstock using Stitched Postage Frame Dies!
The cute little girl and boy are both from the You're A Hit Valentine Set!! I love these two cuties! I colores them with Spectrum Noir Markers and added some Wink of Stella! The sentiment is from the You Touched My Heart Set and the two hearts on the bottom are from the Carved Heart Set!!


Please stop by the FMS Blog,check out the beautiful creations from the Team and make sure to leave some love...they are truly amazing!!!

Thank you so very much for stopping by!!!

11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Great to see you crafting again, Cindy! Your card is just DARLING!!!

Rita W said...

So glad to have you back, Cindy. This is so adorable! I love the sentiment!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet sweet card! I love that postage stamp die! And as always your colors are fabulous!

Stampingcountry said...

What an adorable card! I love everything about it. Glad you're back.

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, this is just so adorable, Cindy. Things must be well for you to create something which such joy! I love the images and your coloring is fabulous! Hugs, my friend!

Karren said...

Welcome back, Cindy! I'm so happy you are feeling like creating again and you started with a bang! This card is adorable!

Jen Brum said...

Oh Cindy! This card is just too cute! I love that little boy and girl! Great colouring! That postage stamp frame die is fabulous! We are so glad you're back creating such amazing cards!!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Welcome back Cindy!!! <3<3<3 It's good to see you getting crafty again and back to amazing me with your clever ideas! This card is so adorable and I love your fun take on the sketch! Happy new year, my friend!

Kim S said...

What a fun and creative way to use the sketch!! Those are charming stamps - I absolutely love the way you have laid out this entire card.

Amy O said...

It's so good to have you back! These little stamps are adorable, and I love how you've used them with the sketch. Cute card, Cindy!

Jen Timko said...

We missed you and this is only one of the reasons why! You always provide such great inspiration!! Wishing you lots of calm and quiet!! Hugs!