July 2, 2015

Fairytale Ending - Clearly Besotted July Release Teaser Day 1

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday!!!

I am SO happy,proud and excidet being back as a Guest for Clearly Besotted!!!
Everyone who knows me,knows just how much i love Clearly Besotted.So i was doing the happy dance,when Stephanie asked me if i'de like to join her and her amazing Team!! As if i would say no...i don't think so!! haha
You will love and adore this month's release!! I sure do!! It will be available on the 5th at 22:00 BST!!

I will keep this short,since i am pretty sure you wanne see the new goodies in "Action"! ;)

I made two cards using the beautiful new Set,called "Fairytale Ending"! Such a pretty Set!!

On my first card,i stamped the beautiful flower image,white heat embossed it and did some watercoloring with Distress Inks.
Then i stamped the Sentiment in the center,also white heat embossed it and did some watercoloring over it,again with Distress Ink! Pretty simple and quick.But i love how it turned out!


For my second card,i stamped the pretty image,die cut it and used Spectrum Noir Markers for the coloring!! Then i die cut CB's Happy and Birthday Word Dies and colored them with Mustard Seed Distress Ink! Just like the Scalloped Edge from the Scalloped Edges Dies Collection!


Make sure,to head on over to Clearly Besotted and check out the beautiful creations from Stephanie and her Team!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

Liz Maitland said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Cindy! Particularly like the mauve one :-)

Liz M xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards, Cindy! So happy you are back designing with us this month! :)

Mandy said...

Two stunning cards Cindy, it's so nice to have you designing again with us this month. x

Tracey T said...

So pretty. Will definitely be putting an order in for these stamps.

Craftyfield said...

The flower image is very pretty and I love the first card. Not so keen on the second one but that's only because I don't like yellow!

Unknown said...

Love your cards, I think that stamp set will be going on my wanted list. Karen xx

Leni said...

Beatiful cards!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Gorgeous cards. Already know I will be back to visit your site often... love your style!

Kay Miller said...

Oh I love it when you guest for CB!! Your cards are always so amazing and these are no exception! Both of them just stunning! I think Stephanie needs to add you as a perm :):) Beautiful work my friend!! (hugs))

cm said...

You and CB create magic...and these two cards are evidence! Love the floral arrangement two ways...incredibly stunning! Adding them to my wish list!
hugs~c